Friday, April 10, 2009

Redondo Beach, CA

For Spring Break, I took the kids to CA to visit my sister, Joleen, who lives by the beach, and my parents who don't! This day was kind of overcast and not too hot, but that didn't stop the kiddos from getting right in the water! What a great day!!



From Top: Roman, Scottie, Tyler, Mason, Mateo, Kylie, Joelle



Joelle & cousin Kylie




Scottie & cousin Roman






Scottie & Tyler w/ cousins
Roman, Mason, & Mateo




What are these boys looking at?



Joelle



For those of you who know my dad- you know that this picture epitomizes the person he is. He is a huge jokester- and this pic captures the aftermath of him playing a joke on his sister followed by his hysterical laughter...followed by an uncontrollable coughing fit. I've shown this picture to different family members and they all agree. This is the real Scott Grove.

No comments: