Friday, April 10, 2009

Phoenix Zoo

I took the kids to the zoo today. It was our first time going but it certainly won't be our last!! I bought a yearly pass and I'm already getting hounded as to when we're going back. We didn't have enough time to see everything and we're dying to see more!

The rhinos were very exciting. Joelle's first comment was, "They have big butts, I mean buns." Yes they do. The other disgustingly cool thing for them was the size of their poop. They couldn't stop commenting on that and the fact that a bird was perched on top of the dung pile.


Joelle liked the gazelles, or as she referred to them, "the reindeers."



Good Looking Kids!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

SO fun! I wish we had a zoo closer to us. How are you liking AZ? Any plans to come to St. George? We would love to see you. My cell number is still the same. Miss you guys.

Kim Hoover said...

Thanks for sharing your blog! What a great family you have.