Thursday, February 19, 2009

Puerto Penasco, Mexico...AKA Rocky Point

Greg and I were invited by our friends Tory & Janie to go to Puerto Penasco, Mexico, which is about 4 hours away from here. We left on Thursday night and stayed through President's Day. I have NEVER had a vacation that is SO relaxing!! We played games, took strolls on the beach, took afternoon naps on a hammock, ate authentic mexican food at hole-in-the wall locations....

Ahhhhh, I have to admit, it was hard to come home. No matter how great my days are at home, they are never as relaxing!!









This was the view from the balcony




Ahhhh, the sunset




Low tide, cool coral, fantastic sea shells



Another balcony view




Low tide...



Greg & I....so relaxing!





1 comment:

Katie said...

I was so jealous of you guys! It looks amazing there and I'm glad you got a nice break. Miss you!