Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ice Cream Social

Directly following our return from the 4th grade field trip to the museum, I rushed over to the 2nd grade hall where a 50's social was going on.


Mrs. Stimac was a phenomenal teacher! I think that Tyler paid close attention to what she was saying throughout the year because she's so cute...and he is a ladies man. He would often come home and comment on what she was wearing, or the way her hair was done.


I wasn't able to stay much longer than the time it took to take a picture with my soon to be 3rd grader...I had to go pick Joelle up from a friend's house, get home, rest for about 20 minutes, and then go off to work! What a busy, crazy, fun day it was!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Is it me or are teachers getting younger (scottie's too)? It's kind of like the msisionaries- I AM GETTING OLD~!
Love the new pictures!

Katie said...

Scottie's teacher is pretty cute, I bet she has all of the boys' attention! Where are you working?