Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Self Portraits

This is a family tradition...or maybe I just like to do this so I call it a tradition. Whatever- this is what happens when I get a camera in hand. I proceed to take a self portrait and then I convince all those around me to do the same. It is hilarious- you should try it sometime!




I can never take one without my arms in it!


Gwen is very good at these...she must practice!




This is obviously my mom's first time



Mom and me



My dad looks a little unsure of what to do- but the people in the back are phenomenal!

3 comments:

Elder Esplin said...

You guys are crazy!

turleybenson said...

Aaaah, so cool to see pics of your family! Gwen is...grown up! How 'bout that. Cute dad, cute mom. Do they live in Dallas? Did I tell you that's where my family is?

Katie said...

Oh you are so funny. Those are pretty impressive. I can never get self portraits to work.